Last updated: November 15, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of Your information as Data Controller when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice:
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to EG 427, 29 rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques, 75014 Paris.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: France
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to EG 427, accessible from https://eg427.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
If you post a comment on our site, you will be offered to save information such as: your name, your e-mail and website address, etc., in cookies intended for your comfort, but also so as not to have to re-enter this information if you post a new comment.
These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, a number of cookies are placed on your terminal to save your login information and your screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two (2) days, that of a screen option cookie is one (1) year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two (2) weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It just shows the ID of the post you just edited. It expires after one (1) day.
- Google Analytics™: allows you to measure the atmosphere of the site.
- Google Tag Manager ™: facilitates the presentation of tags on pages and allows the management of Google tags.
- Google Adsense™: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for these ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing™: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion™: monitoring tool for Adwords advertising campaigns.
- Google Maps™: enabling geolocation between you and our services.
- Double Click™: Google advertising cookie to display banners.
- Possibility of loading presentation video and other related to the company belonging to the website
Session cookie allowing user management, antispam, protection, cache to improve the user's browsing speed on the site, self-publishing system from social networks to the current site. SEO for referencing, XML Sitemaps, SEO by pages, SEO keywords, meta necessary for referencing the site, IP address on our site allowing its self-protection. The lifetime of its cookies is a maximum of thirteen (13) months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the CNIL website.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Notice or the Cookies section of our Privacy Notice.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
These two abovementioned processing are necessary for the performance of our Contract with you.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information. The processing of Your data for this purpose is based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated when we requested the consent or by contacting our DPO.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Privacy Notice followed by Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes subject to a different Privacy Notice.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By collecting your personal data through the contact form, you may request that we take the following actions in relation to your personal data
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to your personal data.
- Rectification. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Erasure. You have the right to require deletion of your personal data, but this right may be limited depending on the specific circumstances.
- Restrict processing. Ask that the use of your data is “frozen” to leave you the possibility to exercise other rights. Your information shall not be used anymore but must be kept by us during this period.
- Data portability. You have the right to retrieve your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for personal use or send to another service provider.
- Objection. Object to our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact our DPO at EG42.email@example.com. Please, note that all these rights are not absolute and will be assess on a case-by-case basis.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about how your personal information is handled with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
To obtain contact details of UK and all EU Member States Data Protection authorities, please, follow this link:
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update Our Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Privacy Notice.
You are advised to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, You can contact us:
29 rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques,
75014 Paris, FRANCE.
By visiting this page on our website: https://eg427.com/contact